[Chrysler300] Letter Cars at LeMay Museum at Marymount -South Tacoma, WA

[Chrysler300] Letter Cars at LeMay Museum at Marymount -South Tacoma, WA

Today, Arlys and I visited the LeMay Museum at Marymount of 500 Cars and the Family home of another 300 Cars. Our Historical Automobile Club of Oregon rented a bus and took 50 of us to the Museum. We had a great time there including a catered lunch in their dining hall. The Family Home collection is about a mile from Marymount.

Their website: https://www.lemaymarymount.org/about-lemay-family-collection  Marymount is a historic Military Academy of 83 acres. It has events year around.

At one time Harold LeMay had over 3,400 cars. He died in 2000

They list all of their cars on the website with pictures.

They have the following 300 Letter cars: H convertible, J Conv., three K’s, L Conv. 2 L’s and non- letter 70 300 Conv and a 79 300.

The Great Race will stop on Sunday, June 30 at Marymount and tour both Marymount and the Family home. The family home consists of three acres and many buildings full of cars. Also, Nancy LeMay has a doll collection and many other items.  Later that day they will end their tour at The America’s Car Museum in Tacoma where awards will be presented.

www.americascarmuseum.org

John

Posted by: <chesnutt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>