From: 'Ron Waters' ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 9:44 PM
To: 'Chrysler 300 List'
Subject: [Chrysler300] Chrysler 300 facebook Group

Hey Everyone -

Can the admins of the facebook group for our club open up the group for posting ? I'd like to post some photos of the convention. But the only way I can make that happen is if they are relegated to a side column on the Post tab. Hard for people to find or see.

Thanks,

Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional