Re: My additional "2 cents worth" Re: [Chrysler300] American Classic rad

Re: My additional "2 cents worth" Re: [Chrysler300] American Classic radial tires

Hello 300’ly to all!
I use the Hunter Road Force balancing system which has been around for at least 15 years.  It was the only way I could get a balance for my old Coker radials on Lord knows how old the rims I had on my C. This was in 2006.  I replaced the Coker’s with American Classic radials in 2012 and mounted them on new Stockton 14” wheels that Tony Rinaldi had as a project for the Letter cars.  The Hunter Road Force matched and balanced the tire with the wheel perfectly and they ride is smooth.  I have outside rim wheel weights.  Hope this helps!  Rob Kern

Sent from my iPad