Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

Re: [Chrysler300] Tom Turners Terra Cotta F coupe for sale

FYI - If you’re in proximity of Chicago, on the evening of November 20th, I’ll be presenting a slide show of the wonderful ‘C Bodies’ and some of other great cars I photographed at the Power Big Meet this past July - at the Northern IL Region WPC Club’s meeting, if you’re interested. No diminishment of love of these masterpieces and overseas in Sweden, by all ages! Hardtops, sedans, 2 doors, 4 doors, ragtops, wagons - and they drive them in season rain or shine. Not Chrysler, but where in the US would we see a lineup of 13 ‘59 Eldo Biarritz convertibles?
Noel

Sent from my iPhone