[Chrysler300] First car

Hi group, I mentioned to Gloria that at age 16 my first car was a C300 in 1966. Since 300A's were so rare & I was so young it seemed unique, WOW am I surprised that several of us share this wonderful experience. My 55 was stolen in Ohio in 1968 while I was in the US Army at a Nike missle base in Wilmington. I got sent to Okinawa & when back the car was gone, I have searched to this day with no success, I still have the keys . looking for another 300A before I expire !!!  Mac in Sunny Fla.

Posted by: jimmac2004@xxxxxxxxx