RE: [Chrysler300] the fastest ride

I have a 1962 Red “H” with over 486,00 miles on it, but it does NOT have the original 413 in it.  Body has the miles on it.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of paul paulholm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2019 12:20 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] the fastest ride

Once upon a time I was part of a drag 'team' effort.
Mostly I was the main 'Wrench' Plus my 300C served as the tow car.

During a test and tune trip to the track with the dragster
I decided to haul the 300 down the track several times.

In 'Tow' trim, But running on Atlus Bucrons the C made 2 passes
in the 16:50's. From what I understand for the 300 that is
pretty quick. Couldn't talk the guy with the shoe polish stick
into accepting that I shouldn't be in Super Stock since the car
was all standard equipment.
The 2x4 carbys wasn't 'optional' like the Gm or Fords that were
setup that way.
Was a good thing the C held up, since I had to tow the dragster
home at the end of the day. :-)

--
Paul Holmgren
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>