[Chrysler300] 1959 300 E parts

My brother tells me he saw on Facebook, through some "Forward Look Mopar Network" group, that there is a guy who is "restomoding" a 1959 300 E. Apparently he is going to have some parts left over, like the engine with dual quads, which will be sold. Last mention was the parts will go on ebay.

I don't know anything more and I have no interest in this one way or the other (other than I hate seeing a legitimate 300 E get cut apart for a restomod.)

Maybe someone else saw this as well and can give more detail. I'm mentioning it for anyone restoring a 300 E, perhaps there will be some parts coming up for sale.

Brian

Posted by: Brian and Kathy Frank <300gforce@xxxxxxxxx>