Re: [Chrysler300] 1964 intake manifold silencer pads

Is that the red 300 G convert that John Hertog restored and put fins back on? I believe there was a story written about that by John. He brought the car to one of our meets.

Brian

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 1:50 PM RICK AND DEBBIE CLAPHAM rixpac@xxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dave,
 Funny thing, about 30 years ago, I had a tenant that had several Mopars and pallets full of parts, on top of one of the pallets were a pair of 61 Chrysler fins and back up lights. Makes me think. Rick

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dave Dumais dave.dumais@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 10:16 AM
To: Chrysler 300 List <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 1964 intake manifold silencer pads

Hi guys,

Due to current conditions, I now search thru parts inventories.

I found a set of NOS  silencer pads for the single 4 bbl
413.
I Remeber removing them when installing Edelbrock manifold.
Does anyone know if they are still available.

I also came across a picture of a 300 from RI, that the Dr had its fins removed.

But still had pieces  back in his garage, late 70's photo.

Thanks, let's all pray that this too will end well.

Dave

Posted by: Brian and Kathy Frank <300gforce@xxxxxxxxx>