From: Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: April 20, 2020 12:03 PM
To: rdr_inc@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx; c300@xxxxxxx; apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx; rjklinczar@xxxxxxxxx; chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Silver 300 in the picture

I remember almost getting killed with French - only signs , in Montreal , at time of change — confusing me totally with EST and OUEST , trying to get into tunnel out-of Town —somehow got in the wrong side of tunnel due to that .  One is coming out one going in , I am going east . They took down all the English signs for a while . Idiots . We should return the favor was my thought . While Canada is legally bilingual,  a good thing , Quebec had  its own ideas . Resent is a good word . Made me think of Pink Panther movies.

Also I remember plane crash / emergency landing when an American jet pilot told them to put in 2000 gallons he got 2000 liters . Ran out of fuel . Did not believe his fuel gage as he asked did you put in 2000 and they said yes . Similar stuff about altitude km and feet , I think they went back to feet .
Putting both scales on , is best thing I guess . Newton / meters, Kg / meters for torque , still have no feel for that . No one here does .
Reminds me of the big question : “ how big is an  8” pizza”  “ about this big “ ( guy makes circle with hands) ”
“ How much is a liter “ “ about a quart”’
Sent from my iPhone not by choice