Re: [Chrysler300] Pertronix 40,000 volt coil

Re: [Chrysler300] Pertronix 40,000 volt coil

The Pertronix conversions tend to bring out lots of debate and misinformation. I've had good luck with them (and MSD)  and that's my experience. Points work too. Your mileage may vary.

One thing though, all the instruction sheets for the Pertronix conversions that I've read say to bypass the ballast resistor.

I'm not an Electrical Engineer , Didn't stay at a Holiday Inn or play one on TV etc.  My late brother was an EE. He was much smarter than me. LOL.

John