[Chrysler300] Flamethrower, just the facts as I know them

[Chrysler300] Flamethrower, just the facts as I know them

Angad's 300K is parked along side my 63 Sport 413 and I am allowed, (even encouraged) to drive this fine car any time.
His car has the full Pertronix spark mixer hidden inside  a tach-drive mopar distributor  and the Flamethrower 1.5 .  The actual  ballast resistor has been wired without the voltage drop but still on the firewall  The car starts and drives much like it had fuel injection.  My Sport has 130k miles and never been apart.  It has the Mopar Electronic dist.. and the ballast resistor is wired in place and operational.  Neither of us will exceed 500 miles per year and we are confident that we will always get home.  Just reporting what we have learned.

Posted by: Larry Jett <larrywjett@xxxxxxxxx>