RE: [Chrysler300] Quiery 300F Seat Covers

I spoke to Dave the owner of Quiery Quailty Design. They been closed for the last 5 weeks and all their employees have been laid off due to the pandemic. Dave and Cheryl have asked that you call them directly with any specific problems you may have with your past order, he is in the office Monday through Thursday but his fabrication shop is closed, his shipping department is closed, again call him directly with your concerns. 814-509-6410, if he does not answer then leave a message, Todd who normally answers the phone and replies to your email has now been laid off. Dave and Cheryl are trying to save their business during this crises as our stuff is just a division of their operation.

The correct carpet that was used for the 1960 Chryslers and at one time was reproduced successfully by a mill in Georgia, has been banned from producing it by the government according to them when I tried to reorder for the club. I then tried several other auto carpet mills and they did not want to fill a such a small order (less than 2000 yards) and kept sending me back to the first mill. Gary Goers at one time had a contact somewhere and managed to purchase a very large amount of the 1960 style carpet that was part of a larger order for someone else on the west coast. This is one reason that Legendary could not continue with the 1960-62 seat/interior project as they could not get the correct carpet anywhere (they have extensive worldwide contacts) and the club management then decided to sell the project to Quirey as they now have Gary’s remaining carpet stock.

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of nick@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 8:14 PM
To: 'John Grady' <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Randal Edison' <r_l_edison@xxxxxxxxx>; 'chrysler300' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'Mister Michael' <milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] Quiery 300F Seat Covers

I certainly understand the sourcing situation. I don’t even mind the wrong materials if that’s all you can get but they should state that up front if they know it. I didn’t get that far with Quirey on mine. Just because they are the only choice, doesn’t mean we should just suck it up.

SMS was going to do the carpet set for my wagon but they sent me a loop carpet sample. When I pointed out it was supposed to be cut pile, I had them send me a sample of that. Glad thing I did, I would have spent a lot of money on a carpet kit I could have gotten for a third of the price from other vendors.

Some of us do not have deep pockets and I’ve been told in the past if I can’t afford to spend the money fixing my car I should sell it to someone that can. Fortunately I’m very happy driving my very original, if not mint condition, 300F around. I actually had no problem buying everything I could from Gary and he was very helpful. I sold my ’70 Road Runner just to get stuff for the F.