[Chrysler300] Black 300G for sale in Connecticut. Original

[Chrysler300] Black 300G for sale in Connecticut. Original

Hi all,

On Facebook there is a page dedicated to Chrysler 300’s called the 300 Appreciation Society.  Matt Ostrowski is selling his totally original black 300G.  O told him I would share here.

It’s time for me to transfer the caretaker role of my 300G:
The Chrysler 300G VIN# 8413175794 is a rare vehicle. One of the first muscle cars in a line up of letter cars designed by Virgil Exner. I’ve owned this car for the past 14 years and enjoyed every minute of it. It never been restored, the extent of the work I have done is mechanical and keeping it clean and properly stored in a heated secure space. Taking it to shows only gets endless head turns and envious comments and awards.
The 413 cross ram induction engine, 4 bucket seats and the space age interior makes it a true work of art. Google 1961 Chrysler 300G and confirm for yourself what a collectible it is.
I’m open to serious offers and recognize it’s a 58 year old car not restored. If your looking for perfect, keep looking. If you want a great car that wins trophies at shows and you can drive this is your car.
The sale of this car will include the following:
NOS Parts:
* 2 rear Chrome housing
*Left rear lenses cover
*Left front signal lenses cover