Re: [Chrysler300] 300G

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that when you come upon a 300 VIN which is being sold or has been found, please let me know so I can update the club database.  We keep records which are only as good as you make them.  Thanks!
We'll be publishing VINs, owners and any special data we know about the 300Cs in the next issue.  So look it over and send updates and corrections for the club.
300ly,
Gloria Moon