[Chrysler300] 1962 300 H Bucket Seat Tracks

[Chrysler300] 1962 300 H Bucket Seat Tracks

Does anyone know this....?

At the bottom of this website page; they offer reproduction right & left bucket seat tracks.
B-Body - Page 30 - Mopar Plus Restoration Parts

These appear to be VERY similar to what I have for my H.
These are late 60's - early 70's B-Body tracks.

Anyone know IF these are the same?
Don't know if Chrysler changed these from 1962 to 1970?
Maybe a good chance they are the same?

I have the tracks; though someone drilled out the rivets on mine...lame!
The rivets were there to:
(a) hold the track top & bottom pieces together and...
(b) hold the tracks to the Adjusters
The Adjusters bolt to the floor & the tracks live on top them.
(As shown here http://www.jholst.net/62-parts-manual/body.pdf at the bottom of page 23-32B)

And finally....
I am still seeking the drivers side Adjusters for my car.
(Versus having them fabricated which will be time, a good chunk of cash and not be 100% genuine)

Thanks for any knowledge!

Matt Allyn

Posted by: Matt Allyn <allynentertainment@xxxxxxxxx>