From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of nick@xxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2020 10:07 AM
To: 'Chrysler 300 List' <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300K wheel valve stems

Looking for wheel valve stems to fit a 300K with the original wheelcovers. Looks like they need to be at least 2 ½” long. I tried a cover on a wheel with a 2” stem and it’s just flush with the hole.  I can’t find long ones except for metal ones and that’s a no no on these.

What are people using? Extenders? I assume the factory must have used ones long enough to clear the wheel cover but it’s been so long since I had my ’64 300 I don’t remember.

Nick

Posted by: "Bob Jasinski" <rpjasin@xxxxxxxxxxx>