[Chrysler300] 55 C300 "Convert" update

Here is the latest information, straight from the owner of the advertised car, answering my question for a copy of the data plate:

  "I own the Chrysler C-300 Convertible. I do not remember seeing a data plate in that area, I will look for it, also thinking this being a prototype who knows what is “normal”.”

He did give me his phone number if anyone wants to call him.  His name is Louis D Zurich.  Gloria, he is not listed currently but I don’t have lots of past rosters to see if he was ever listed.

It will be interesting to see how the bidding goes.

Sharon Gerber

    Chrysler300-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Chrysler300-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx