From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sharon Gerber GrahamOwner@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2020 1:14 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Cc: agmoon300@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 55 C300 "Convert" update

Here is the latest information, straight from the owner of the advertised
car, answering my question for a copy of the data plate:

  "I own the Chrysler C-300 Convertible. I do not remember seeing a data
plate in that area, I will look for it, also thinking this being a prototype
who knows what is "normal"."

He did give me his phone number if anyone wants to call him.  His name is
Louis D Zurich.  Gloria, he is not listed currently but I don't have lots of
past rosters to see if he was ever listed.

It will be interesting to see how the bidding goes.

Sharon Gerber

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to
http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang