[Chrysler300] 300D Chassis Fixture For Sale $875

[Chrysler300] 300D Chassis Fixture For Sale $875

Good Morning Everyone,

I had sent this out to the group previously to see if there was any interest.  This fixture was built for transporting the D body up and back to the body shop and also was built high enough to make working on the underside easier.  If I remember correctly, I have about $1500 wrapped up in this.  I am now asking $875 for it or best offer.

Please call/text.

Thanks,

Glenn Ornat
(574) 315-8979