[Chrysler300] Instrument Lights

Hi there,

I have a strange question to ask. On the 64 300 K or? do the gauge lights come on when the ignition is switched on? I can't remember of my 64 New Yorker did this way back in 1975!
I have just finished repairing the wiring loom where a wire had smoked and burned through some other wires. I just wrapped the whole thing back up, and wanted to ask before I tear back in. The wiring diagram has this isolated from the ignition switch, and the new light and wiper switches I have not yet not installed back in. Operators manual doesn't address this, I might guess this may do so as an alternative to an alternator/ignition on function.

Allan

Posted by: ALLAN POZDOL <apozdol@xxxxxxxxxxx>