Re: [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale

Is a rotisserie restored car a survivor? Lexicon

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 3:34 PM, 'Fern Rivard ' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Due to some changes in my life, I have decided to put my 1962 300H
convertible for sale.
It is 1 of 44 survivors out of a total of only 123 produced.
It went thru a full professional rotisserie restoration with over 1000
hours labour in the process. Absolutely everything was rebuilt as new
including all of the power train, etc.
The normal colors for the 300H were black, white, red and caramel.
Mine is the only known original survivor with special order paint and
is silver/lilcac which was offered on the 1962 imperial. It has paint
code 997.
It could very well be the rarest of the existing chrysler 300 letter
cars.
I will look at all serious offers.
Please contact me for detailed info either at my email address of:
crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx or phone 250-426-4329.

Posted by: Michael James <chrysler300f@xxxxxxxxx>