On Monday, August 3, 2020, 3:34 PM, 'Fern Rivard ' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <Chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Due to some changes in my life, I have decided to put my 1962 300H
convertible for sale.
It is 1 of 44 survivors out of a total of only 123 produced.
It went thru a full professional rotisserie restoration with over 1000
hours labour in the process. Absolutely everything was rebuilt as new
including all of the power train, etc.
The normal colors for the 300H were black, white, red and caramel.
Mine is the only known original survivor with special order paint and
is silver/lilcac which was offered on the 1962 imperial. It has paint
It could very well be the rarest of the existing chrysler 300 letter
I will look at all serious offers.
Please contact me for detailed info either at my email address of:
crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx or phone 250-426-4329.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Posted by: Michael James <chrysler300f@xxxxxxxxx>
To send a message to this group, send an email to:
To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or
go to https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/all/manage/edit
For list server instructions, go to http://www.chrysler300club.com/yahoolist/inst.htm
For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
- Re: [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale
- From: Andy Mikonis r41hp@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
- [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale
- From: 'Fern Rivard ' crc@xxxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
- Prev by Date: Re: [Chrysler300] Steering box vs coupler index
- Next by Date: Re: [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale
- Previous by thread: [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale
- Next by thread: Re: [Chrysler300] 300H conv for sale
Back to the Home of the Forward Look Network Archive Sitemap