From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Val Jeffers edward1108@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Saturday, August 8, 2020 8:52 AM
To: yahoogroups <chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Charlie V <cv300g@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Road Map Holder in a G

Hmmm never seen an actual "Map Holder bracket" in the glove compartment on a G only a decal saying Map location.

                                                   Val J

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, 08:55:31 AM EDT, Charlie V cv300g@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300] <chrysler300-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Can someone please send me a photo of their 300G with the Glove Compartment door open showing the position and location of Road Map Holder bracket ?

Perhaps a 300F is the same ?

I know that the 62 Chryslers are different.

Thanks and have a great day  !!

Charlie Valentine

Posted by: "Rich Barber" <c300@xxxxxxx>