[Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler 300] brake cylinders , general

[Chrysler300] Re: [Chrysler 300] brake cylinders , general

thanks Don ,
agree totally —-and that was all done apparently with the exception of blowing out brake lines with brake kleen . that is a critical step it turns out — on old cars left  sitting a lot . i agree on smooth bore finish , but many mechanics seem to just hone and go . leaves questions ..
do you know why late shoes do not interchange ? we had all 4 of them side by side — while not going over with micrometer it seems the added V’s for 3 platform are only change that is obvious , and for sure do not touch anything in the old setup .. we put them in to look , but wary . why i asked —-not closed up .
? maybe later replacement suppliers tried to combine into one universal shoe or something . i readily admit I do not know . and do not know history of “ new” shoes. but curious as to the why?
i have old notes from Chrysler on 3 platform at work, will go and look tomorrow.
thanks to all who consider this stuff ,
john

Sent from my iPhone not by choice