{Chrysler 300} Re: Club News

Yes, great job as always. Sorry I took up 8 pages! And that was after I cut out half of what I wrote. And thanks for the nice note about my web site www.300F.com.

Nick

On Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4:07:37 PM UTC-8 Don Warnaar wrote:
The latest 300 Club News arrived in the mail today.  Congratulations to Andy Mikonis for another great issue.  The first thing that I noticed when opening the envelop was the picture on the front cover.  It is particulary appropriate.  First, it is the 50th anniversary of the Club.  Having Gil Cunningham's Polor Blue 300F convertible was a perfect choice for the cover.  It honors Gil as one of the founding members of the Club and who was the host for the July, 1970 gathering at his home in Holly, MI.  Secondly, Gil's meticulous restoration of a very rare 300F has resulted in a stunning example that is about as original as any restoration can be.

It was also good to read again Gil's article about his finding and restoring the car.

So good work, Andy, for a fitting tribute to a special 300F and to Gil.

Don Warnaar