{Chrysler 300} top boot

I got 3 top boots with my 62 300 cv----an old bad black one----an old maroonish one and a nice remade one---which I assumed was for the car------sowhen I had the new top installed I told my top guy that I was not sure which one was correct and we may have to make a new one----so when I picked up the car I asked him if the red one was right and if the snaps were also correct-----I just found out it is no where near correct----does anyone out there have a correct one I can use for a pattern------I will take good care of it-----pay shipping and insurance both ways and be forever grateful to anyone who might help-------Thanks-----Johnnie Slayton

---