Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 300 Sport - Astradome Fun

Re: {Chrysler 300} 1962 300 Sport - Astradome Fun

Hi To All,

I think I may know what this issue is really about and it is an easy one to fix.

On my system, I can add a photo to an e-mail one of two ways.

1. Drag the photo into the body of the text. Or paste the photo into the body of the text.
OR
2. Click on the icon or under a menu choose ADD ATTACHMENT.

If you choose the 2nd option, when the recipient replies, the photo will not transmit a second time. The photo shows up at the bottom of the e-mail and you need to click on it to download and see it. Thus, if people on the list server do not want to see the photo it will not “clog up” their system. If the photo is embedded in the text, it is mandatory to download the photo to see the text of the message. The only way to send a message with the original “attachment” is to Forward the message.

If you drag and drop or paste a photo into the body of the text, everyone will have to download it.

This is where the problem lies.

A full size iPhone, or the like, photo is a yard wide @ 72 dpi. On our server system, with all systems not created equal on the receiving end, we should not embed any photo in the text unless it is between 4” X 6” to 8” X 10” @ 72 dpi. If larger, choose add attachment and select it thru the file menu.

You see, everyone is right.

Inline image
Tony Rinaldi

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone