From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Grady
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2021 2:29 PM
To: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Chrysler 300} fuel pumps

I wonder if anyone knows functional interchanges on the early hemi 51-58 , or more generally rebuild kits for carter mechanical screwed together  pumps? Other cars fit?
Bought a kit for JEEP , thinking the same Carter but it was 80% of the size of mopar .
I cannot fund Chrysler carter rebuild kits .
There are AC pump kits around for AC pumps on hemi but nothing I can find for Carter . I have not seen an AC pump myself , but may be that is wrong ??  I expect all hemi carters probably use the same rubber   , but we need the modern materials to resist ethanol .  Or maybe mine  was x changed to carter?
Last time I sent pump out—-  it was 175 really steep for what it is . Usually just rubber is split , and clean valves ?
Club project or info ?
we are all going to need these one day ...
Maybe someone knows more... ?
thanks ,
John

Sent from my iPhone not by choice