From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of John Grady
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:04 AM
To: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Meritt 'Bob <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Hyde Jamie <jamie.hyde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; mgoodknight@xxxxxxxxx; jackcboyle@xxxxxxxxx; Chouinard JY <jymopar@xxxxxxxxxxx>; hamlll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} fuel pumps

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Snap-on. Do not click on links or open attachments unless you have validated the sender, even if it is a known contact. Contact the sender by phone to validate the contents.

Thanks Ron !

Some very good news , Hot Heads makes an adapter that allows 318 / 360 pump on early hemi .

It looks to be a simple spacer that moves pump out from timing case  , 38$ . they sell a pump for 37 ! I would expect hi performance A block aftermarket pumps fit too.

Problem gone ..

Sent from my iPhone not by choice

--

For archives go to https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm*querylang__;Iw!!Lf_9VycLqA!wh9cn6DTszT7NAnVCKP0SocOXypB06ArZqH9vPwkDFubw9nIPT4K43t3pNgroG5KlYs-sw$

---

To view this discussion on the web visit https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/chrysler-300-club-international/1A7A6002-16EF-416E-81CB-31928559A406*40gradyresearch.com__;JQ!!Lf_9VycLqA!wh9cn6DTszT7NAnVCKP0SocOXypB06ArZqH9vPwkDFubw9nIPT4K43t3pNgroG5wO6iIWw$ .

---