From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 8, 2021 1:36 PM
To: Chrysler list server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} switched horns

Did you know in 1960 the horns work only when the ignition is on?

I wonder what other years had the same "gimmick"?

I think maybe 61 did.

How about other years?

I spent hours tracking down a horn problem on an F.
Turned out to be a failed relay but not knowing about
the key switch didn't help. Oh well.

Bob

--
For archives go to https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url="">