RE: {Chrysler 300} FW: 1955 Chrysler 300 convertibles? Nah, but...

RE: {Chrysler 300} FW: 1955 Chrysler 300 convertibles? Nah, but...

Yes, the wiring is a little ratty as it would be if original fabric-wrapped wires.

The battery is a 12-Volt but the generator is or was originally a 6-Volt.  Perhaps B-generator guts and Voltage regulator?

The car does not seem to have the narrow little 300-only SS trim piece below the grilles and above the bumper.

Strange little vacuum line feeding the MC and heading into the cabin for???

VIN was not shown in the pix I pirated last July from a Facebook page.

Styling is still beautiful.  Coulda, shoulda, wasn’t.  Point was well made on rarity of ’55 NY & Windsor rags.

Rich B.

(The other) Brentwood, CA