Re: {Chrysler 300} C300 coil springs

Jack,

What is not included in the report below is that on C300s the rears were 7 leaves and NYer and Windsor were 6.  I suspect installing the twist spaces in the front coils will only provide a more harsh ride.  When I purchased our 300B those were in it and the car had still settled so much one had to lift up on the front fender to slide a floor jack under the car.  My thought is these spacers may have weakened the already tired springs even more.

John Lazenby