Re: {Chrysler 300} Check this out! McCandless —Fuel Injected! Vin 0001?

Re: {Chrysler 300} Check this out! McCandless —Fuel Injected! Vin 0001?

The article was done by allpar, they used my pictures with permission. I took those right after Tom had gotten it running.
Don

I found this article from our own Don Verity about the De Soto fuel injewction

https://www.allpar.com/threads/1958-chrysler-desoto-electrojector-world%E2%80%99s-first-electronic-fuel-injection.228433/

Hope it comes through okay

Jerry Lindsay