Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: TV Series Seeking: Vintage Cars from 1962 and ea

Re: {Chrysler 300} Fwd: TV Series Seeking: Vintage Cars from 1962 and earlier

Keith, Noah and I are having a blast.  Pay for the car is $200 per day and depending on the need to be a "background" person an additional $108 -$186 per day + overtime and meals.

I have been using my '56 Chrys Windsor and if they get board with that, I might take my '61 300G convertible (same as Noah...his is white and mine is cinnamon).

But as Noah said, it is a really a good opportunity to meet other car guys.

This shoot is for 'Julia' the beginning of Julia Childs when in Boston with station WGBH filming her as she started.  Noah and I did the pilot in Nov. and they opted to go for a season which is shooting now until September.

If anyone in the Boston area with a pre 1962 wants to participate, contact Boston Casting.

...Best Regards to all....John