Re: {Chrysler 300} Burned 300J at auction - 8433173261

Re: {Chrysler 300} Burned 300J at auction - 8433173261

I know hindsight is usually 20/20, but I always keep a fire extinguisher in my Chryslers for just such a case... I’ve had to use one once.  Can mean the difference between minimal damage and total loss...

V/r,
dave

Sent from my iPhone