From: Jim Jungwirth <jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} '55 300 coil wiring question
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 01:59:31 +0000

Biden on Putin Summit: 'I Did What I Came to Do'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60caaf363550a2f360a62st02duc1
Putin Compares Presidents Biden, Trump
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60caaf3658ba52f360a62st02duc2
He Reluctantly Testified. Now His Home Is Burned and He's Gone
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/60caaf367c0f02f360a62st02duc3

---
Hello all,

 The '55 Windsor factory diagram available online for the 6 volt positive ground system shows the + wire from the coil going to the distributor. My handy-dandy $25 color wiring diagram from ClassicCarWiring.com shows the - lead of the coil going to the distributor. And unfortunately, there isn't a diagram in the shop manual. I could check other diagrams, but they are for 12 volt negative ground, I don't know if that makes a difference with coil wiring.

 I'm more inclined to believe the factory diagram, but can anyone tell me which is correct? I would not believe how my car is wired knowing the idiots that owned it before me.

Thanks,

Jim

---

---