{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversar

{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversary!

Hi Everyone:

Registrations have been coming in, but if you still are thinking about coming to the 50th Anniversary Meet and haven't sent yours in, now is the time to do it, it really helps with planning.  Thanks to those who have already sent in their registrations!

Aside from seeing old friends and meeting new ones, checking out the cars, and general socializing, there are some special events you will want to take part in.

On Thursday morning, we will tour the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant. I know it's Ford, but bear with me. This is the pre-assembly line Ford factory, where cars were partially assembled in batches, then sent down to another floor to be further assembled.  The former factory is now a museum which showcases how cars were built and the life of the workers.

Friday has different twist - for those interested, I have planned a Road Rally.  Not a timed event, it will be "skill" based.  The course will wind through the local area with clues to answered and points scored.  Prizes for the winners, and best of all, at no cost.

At night, we will take a bus ride to the Detroit River where we will board the Detroit Princess cruise ship.  The 3 1/2 hour cruise with a huge buffet dinner will be a relaxing time to catch up with friends.

Let's move out from last year to come and celebrate the 2021 Chrysler 300 Club International Fall Meet!  The 2021 Fall Meet will be held September 15-19, in Auburn Hills, MI.  The registration form was included in the latest Club News and is available on our website, events section.  As this is the 50th anniversary celebration of our club, let's try to bring out as many cars as possible, 50 cars for the 50tth!

If you have hesitated in the past to attend a meet, now is the time to take the plunge and come to this special event.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to seeing you at our 50th!

John Begian

---