{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversar

{Chrysler 300} 2021 Fall Meet, Let's Get 50 Cars for the 50th Anniversary!

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are getting ready to come to Michigan for the 2021 Fall Meet!  Just a friendly reminder that we are coming up on the registration deadline soon.  For those who have already sent in their registrations, THANKS!!!!

For those who haven't sent in their registration, please send it in soon!  We would like to have everything in by August 15th, this really helps with planning!  If you still unsure about whether you are coming, note we have the following events set up:

Thursday
Friday

Saturday
The car show will be held in conjunction with Mid-Michigan Mopars at the Hub restaurant.  We can check out the great cars and trucks in an all-Mopar setting.

We have several letter cars coming, but still need to fill in some of them, like C300, B, D, and J.  The venues are great, so please bring your car!  With all these great events planned, and the chance to catch up with old and new 300 friends, don't be shy.  Get those registrations in the mail!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care and enjoy the summer!

John Begian

---