RE: {Chrysler 300} Crime Story

Remembering back 30 plus years ago, The car was down with a burned up generator. Charles Clark called and we met the Jugle’s I supplied them with a known good Generator from a 300D we parted out, yes that one. The generator was returned later, rebuilt and with a explanation note it lasted for a short time and burned out, being the film crew had bypassed the voltage regulator. I have the generator still today. Rick Post script… Met the Jugles again in Chattanooga TN a couple of years back for a national Chrysler meet.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 3:16:22 PM
To: pffkllc <pffkllc@xxxxxxx>
Cc: John Nowosacki <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>; Bob Podstawski <bobp8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Chrysler list server <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Crime Story

We see Andrew Jugle, owner of this black 300-C convertible, along with his white 300-C convertible, discussing this tv shoot on the DVD - “The 300 Projectâ€? - that many of you have. It's a very prof3essionally produced DVD - always great to circle back and look at it every so often.

David Coston, who produced that DVD back in ‘05/‘06, is now in process of producing a follow-up DVD of our recent 50th Anniversary Auburn Hills Meet.

We still have a few copies of “The 300 Project� original DVD available.

Noel