Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear brake drums / hubs ? changed in 60 ?

That is a drum/drum master, it also clears the Ram manifold and what I use on my 61 Savoy. However take care that these do not hold the same fluid volume as disk units, so you need to check as they wear and more fluid is required.

-----Original Message-----
From: "'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2021 8:05pm
To: "Nick Taylor" <nicksgaragesd@xxxxxxxxx>, "chrysler 300 club" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "dan300f" <dan300f@xxxxxxx>, "dplotkin" <dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Grady" <jkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "John Nowosacki" <jsnowosacki@xxxxxxxxx>, "RON WATERS" <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Rear brake drums / hubs ? changed in 60 ?

My F was converted to front discs (casting # on calipers line up with early ‘70’s Pontiac Firebird units.) It was also converted to a dual master at the same time (I think). Here’s a pic of that unit. It has a center bolt and clears the manifold but it is very tight under the booster. The only way I can check the fluid is to leave the bolt in the cover when I slide it to the side and add fluid with a Turkey Baster. Unfortunately, I don’t know what the original vehicle the dual would have been for but I did use a ‘69 Dart/ Barracuda dual master in a ‘65 Coronet I had several years ago.
Keith