Re: {Chrysler 300} Daytona Parts Co

They did a WCFB for me several years ago. Very happy with their work. Also if you have questions, even if you haven't purchased anything from them or used their services, they will spend as much time as you need to understand the complexities of your particular carb. Excellent. They go above and beyond.

Ron

> On 11/19/2021 12:41 PM Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> It looks like I received incorrect information some time ago
> and I'd like to fix that.
>
> Daytona Parts is a carb company and for years offered
> kits and rebuild service. I had been told that their rebuild
> service was discontinued. This is not the case. For me, I
> am delighted to hear this since the carbs they did for me
> over past years have been great.
>
> Here is the contact information:
>
> Daytona Parts Co., 11911 Turnbull Bay Rd., New Smyrna Beach, FL., 32168,
> 386-427-7108 http://www.daytonaparts.com/

---