Re: {Chrysler 300} temp senders / gas tank senders - ohms

Re: {Chrysler 300} temp senders / gas tank senders - ohms

On my 70, full would be 10 ohms, middle is 23 ohms and full is 10 ohms.

I'm not sure if the earlier cars are the same, but if I had to guess, I'll bet it is.

I use a resistor "decade box" to check gauges. Sometimes you can find a decent used one for not a lot of money on eBay. Easiest way I have found to do it.

John