Re: {Chrysler 300} Newest Tool for working on my cars.

Re: {Chrysler 300} Newest Tool for working on my cars.

No John, it's this one.

Amazon.com: CXRCY Pneumatic Jack 3 Ton Triple Bag Air Jack White Pneumatic Air Jack 6600LBS Capacity Extremely Fast Lifting Action (3 Tons Triple Bag) : Automotive

The one you posted has two bladders and rated for 4400 pounds.

The one I bought has 3 bladders and is rated for 6600 pounds. The range on mine is from 6.6" to 16" high.

Charlie Valentine