{Chrysler 300} Long rams for sale on Facebook.

{Chrysler 300} Long rams for sale on Facebook.

Facebook post.  Not mine.

Happy New Year

Chrysler, Mopar Long Ram Intake Manifolds

$1,500  · In stock

Listed in Rogersville, TN

Message

Details

  • Condition

Used - Good

Chrysler Mopar long ram sonoramic intake manifolds in great condition. I've had these for several years and have decided I'll never get a project to use them. Part numbers 1947162 and 1947163. Linkage is missing one carburetor rod. There is no equalization tube or center hold down plates...but these could be fabricated easily. Stripped down to original cast surface so nothing is hidden. Exhaust chambers are in great shape, no cracks or corrosion. There does appear to be a thinner wall in one area where the manifold attaches to the head. I almost suspect that to be a factory issue...but can't confirm...shown in pictures. Repair would be non-structural or leave as is and the intake gasket should seal it. Both spring posts present and in great shape. New Edelbrock carbs (500 cfm) shown in pic NOT included...but available. More pics available on request. Local pickup is preferred but will consider shipping. These weigh 38 lbs. and could ship in box 8" x 20" x 36". Please PM with questions.

Rogersville, TN

Location is approximate

Seller Information

Seller details