From: RICHARD HUSS <rhuss214192@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Keith Langendorfer' via Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Knocking
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:30:38 -0500

I did not set the timing. Probably need to see if it is correct.

> On Jan 2, 2022, at 5:24 PM, Ryan Hill <ryan_hillc300@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Retard the timing to start, see if the knock goes away.
>
> Ryan Hill
>
>> On Jan 2, 2022, at 2:07 PM, RICHARD HUSS <rhuss214192@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I am putting the 300G through some road testing and under hard acceleration I am  getting knocking. I would think it might be Air fuel mixture or low octane gas. I am running 90 octane. Any thoughts. Valves? Timing? Do I need to add lead?
>>
>> --
>> For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/search.htm#querylang
>> ---

---

Tech CEO, Everest Guide Settle Summit Dispute
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61d24fa0c22344fa0118bst01duc1
GMO Foods Won't Be Marked That Way Under New Rules
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61d24fa0e0f444fa0118bst01duc2
Catalytic Converter Thefts Surge
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/61d24fa1cef14fa0118bst01duc3

---