Re: {Chrysler 300} Chryslers 300 Letter Cars Keeneland Concours 2016

Re: {Chrysler 300} Chryslers 300 Letter Cars Keeneland Concours 2016

For completeness, here are a couple more shots from this wonderful event that I believe, with the other photos already shared, capture all of the Chrysler 300 Letter Cars in the circle.  In a separate circle titled Chrysler Late is where Bob and Lena Cornett's 300-C was one of the cars featured.  It was fun to meet up with other Letter Car friends at this Concours and show our cars to the curious (and knowing).

Mark Obermann