Re: {Chrysler 300} Greenwich Concours letter cars - REVISED

Re: {Chrysler 300} Greenwich Concours letter cars - REVISED

YES!!
She was a very gracious lady. That meet was a  great one, both because you were the Host, and we piggybacked on the Macungie Meet. We went there several times with Don Rook and it was always great. Each day was set up differently, with different themes.
Ray