{Chrysler 300} C convert project for sale

{Chrysler 300} C convert project for sale

I am relaying this message from David Geiger.
Replies to dgeiger56257@xxxxxxxxx

++++
1957 Chrysler 300C. Vin 3N572860, Engine 3NE572012.
I am helping my friend and neighbor sell his C convertible restoration project. He embarked on a full restoration over 20 years ago but it still needs completed. The chassis has been restored, painted and is assembled with the engine and transmission installed. The body had been taken off the frame, the bottom painted, and then reinstalled. The original body color is white but the owner was going to change it to red. Some areas like the firewall are painted that red color. The car rolls and is movable. Included is a Gary Goers leather interior for seats, door panels, carpet, convertible top, and boot. There is one large box with $5000 worth of new parts, some trim pieces, new wiring harnesses, new rubber seals, etc. Many additional extra 300 parts and pieces come with the car. Location: Scottsdale, AZ. Asking $60,000. Contact David Geiger at email dgeiger56257@xxxxxxxxx or my cell is 574-536-2539. I can do walk around videos and other photos.