{Chrysler 300} Seat Upholstery Recommendation

{Chrysler 300} Seat Upholstery Recommendation

Hi Fellow Club Members -

A long-time friend is a master upholsterer and I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in quality bespoke craftsmanship at a competitive price.

His name is Stan Nazarenus, (402) 740-2983 and he has done several interiors for me now - latest for my 62 300H - without disappointment.

Here are some photos:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-2JS1LvInIxeochLxbwsBNICOmQ9FPWR?usp=sharing

All work is done from scratch using the finest materials.  For purposes of comparison, I was recently quoted over $4K for just the *seat kits alone* from a well known supplier - no cushions, no arm rests, and not hand crafted.  Stan did everything for less.

Perhaps not the same grain as the kits and the perforations may not be square but I'm willing to live with that.

Thanks,

Kurt

---