From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Grady
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2022 2:32 PM
To: chrysler 300 club <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} Push button guides TF

Hi , all,
I have a 58 where the front metal plate that guides the transmission push buttons seems to be missing a piece behind it that centers the buttons in the slots in the outer chrome trim. Or ? Wrong trim vs button size ?
As a result the buttons wave  around and even can fall behind the chrome (D button ) ——which can get to be a lot of fun at a gas station pump  !
I vaguely remember a piece of felt there too , but maybe there is a plastic guide with 5 holes ?
If anyone has the part or info , greatly appreciated  . Don’t want to be known as that guy with fins that blocks the pump ..
john g

Sent from my iPhone

---

---