Re: {Chrysler 300} Carter AFB Bible

Be aware that some AFBs have a locking pin on the idle screws to prevent them from being removed.   If I recall correctly they’re held in with a tiny Allen head screw.  If you meet resistance when removing them don’t force then, you’ll break them off.  Ask me how I know this…

Not sure if this is a feature on early AFBs or not, but a carb could have been replaced with a later one.